Italdesign uses the software programs Solid Edge and Siemens NX Unigraphics of the “parasolid” generation that constitute the Cad 2d and 3d platform for the development of new designs.
The use of three-dimensional systems is our main work methodology for designing molding: complex assembly, verification of interference, ability to be assembled and calculation of the physical properties, constitutes the technique normally used.
Nothing is left to accident.
Every design originates from the knowledge of office furnishings, guaranteeing to our client excellent versatility and competence.
Processing of finishing for the designing the molding
- discussion with the “molder” to find out the work methods and the machines available in the workshop
- execution of 3d model with lines, closing and draft angles
- layout of the molding with a “two-dimensional draft”
- definition of the closing molding mathematics, moving parts
- design molding 3d in its totality (Conditioning, extraction, moving parts)
- drafting of the two-dimensional detailed table
- definition of exploded molding sections
- various materials
- definition of electrodes
- consultation in finishing and assembly phase
- consultation in molding testing phase
Sectors of application of the molding by injection of technopolymers
- household products
- electrical appliance